Pages

“Struggle” the word has its own definition for every person, some people may have their common definition but not true with all people. For some person struggle means to achieve their goals, dreams, desires. It happens that if we are engaged in the activities like Singing, Dancing and Acting we need to struggle in order to become successful in that field. In this blog I have tried to express my life, craze, devotion and love towards singing. I just need your blessings and love to become successful in my life and when I’ll get success that day I will say that my struggle is finish.

Hope that I may be successful in conveying my emotions and felling to you all I need is just your blessings and love.

I'm am a simple man leading a complicated life with lotz and lotz of dreamz, having a set up in my mind to become a successful person in my life, giving all that worthy happiness to my family that includes my Father(Mr C.P.Kandwal), my Mum (Mrs Vidya Kandwal) and my younger brother (Master Shubham Kandwal).

I always wish to have every morning as a new life which may give you a chance to lead different aspects, and also provide you an oppourtunity to deal different situations daily. I belong to a lower middle class family and have a passion of singing and further i would aslo like to become a great composer, singer and a music director. I have not taken any training of this subject but still have little knowledge of and would like to present it on this blog . I wolud like you people to become a follower of this blog and tell me your comments and valueable guidence to me.I will put my songs as much i keep on recording them and you all can see them. This is all your blog and i'l make it accordingly as your demands so take an initiative step to help me and my singing..

Friday, September 3, 2010





VIEW OF COMPETEIONS

I keep on participating in various talent hunts, competitions to explore my talent and to gain confidence. The one thing that you gain from these competitions is the different techniques of singing from our competetiors as well as judges. I would like to show you my pictures of finals of the
VOICE OF CHANDIGARH

















         











    
UTTRAKHANDI STARS

Every region has its different folk beauty whether we talk about their culture, traditional dresses or traditional folk songs. Our garhwal is also enriched with all these things. Today’s generation has become soo much advanced and fast in evry thing that they do not even have time to think upon or to know our folk culture. Despite off all this, they even feel shy to listen to their Garhwali Folk Music or in watching Garhwali Movies. They feel their dignity loosing watching these movies instead of the other Bollywood Movies. My only advice to such people is that please find time to know about their culture customs and traditions and also to adopt and promote your Uttrakhandi culture as much as you can. I met some of the artists from our Garhwali industry, who have given blockbusters hits to Uttrakhandi Folk culture; you can see my pics with them below. The one thing I wanted to say about our folk artists is that all of them are down to earth, very much supporting, caring and loving. 

WITH MEENA RANA JI





WITH GAJENDRA RANA JI



WITH MANGLESH DANGWAL JI




WITH SANGEETA DHOUNDIYAL JI




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Chandigarh, Punjab/Haryana, India
Saurabh Kandwal was born on 12th September 1993 to Mr C.P.Kandwal and Mrs. Vidya Kandwal in the city of Chandigarh, Punjab. Saurabh performed on the satge for the very first time at the age of twelve when he joined the school group on stage to play keyboard. Then on, he accompanied his school music teacher for various singing assignments. He spent his childhood in Chandigarh and did his schooling at St Peters Secondary School, Chd till 2005 and then from DAV Public School, Chd till 2011. In his teenage he participated in several music competetions . He started his journey in learning music professionally on August 18, 2011 at the age of eighteen from Sh Murlidhar Ji. He likes every singer but mainly follows his idol Sonu Niigaam Ji. His musical journey does not have any achievements, the journey has started yet and he just prays God to give him the knowledge of SUR so that he can impress his listeners with his charming voice and Maa Saraswati too. His aim is to be a successful playback singer and composer. Keep blessing and supporting this little star, he just wants your wishes. To know more about him just log on to www.saurabhkandwal.blogspot.com

Followers