Pages

“Struggle” the word has its own definition for every person, some people may have their common definition but not true with all people. For some person struggle means to achieve their goals, dreams, desires. It happens that if we are engaged in the activities like Singing, Dancing and Acting we need to struggle in order to become successful in that field. In this blog I have tried to express my life, craze, devotion and love towards singing. I just need your blessings and love to become successful in my life and when I’ll get success that day I will say that my struggle is finish.

Hope that I may be successful in conveying my emotions and felling to you all I need is just your blessings and love.

I'm am a simple man leading a complicated life with lotz and lotz of dreamz, having a set up in my mind to become a successful person in my life, giving all that worthy happiness to my family that includes my Father(Mr C.P.Kandwal), my Mum (Mrs Vidya Kandwal) and my younger brother (Master Shubham Kandwal).

I always wish to have every morning as a new life which may give you a chance to lead different aspects, and also provide you an oppourtunity to deal different situations daily. I belong to a lower middle class family and have a passion of singing and further i would aslo like to become a great composer, singer and a music director. I have not taken any training of this subject but still have little knowledge of and would like to present it on this blog . I wolud like you people to become a follower of this blog and tell me your comments and valueable guidence to me.I will put my songs as much i keep on recording them and you all can see them. This is all your blog and i'l make it accordingly as your demands so take an initiative step to help me and my singing..

Friday, September 3, 2010

LOVELY DAYS

These were the days, moments that I would me remembering throught my life. In the schools days my most of the time was spend in a large hall which was dance room of our school. Till now I used to spare my lovely moments with my musical friends. U might have heard about best friends but it is very odd to listen about “musical friends”. They were nothing but the musical instruments like keyboard, harmonium, tabla , guitar…etc


This is the picture of that room from where I got a sense to know little bit or a part of music. Our dance teacher Mrs. Anita used to sit here and take her dance in this room. Although dance classes were taken here but in the mean time I used to practice a lot here. As I belong to a lower middle class family so it was such a condition that I don’t use to do “RIYAZ” in the home and this was the only reason my memorable days are spent in this school dance room. I wanted to know everything about music but I was not able to take music classes due to my family conditions although I would have love if someone has asked me that he’ll teach me respecting my family conditions.

But as it was not my luck to have learnt music I used to learn it myself, God helped e and gave me a power that I started playing Harmonium efficiently and started getting knowing mistakes on my own. My school teachers used to guide me where I went wrong usually and my friend since a long time Kartik Anand also used to share his experience with me. After passing my metric I adopted Non-Medical but usually I love to miss my studies doing music at that time in the school. I was not looking forward towards my courier and was also not too counscious about my studies. Time went on and my attraction towards music kept on increasing  .

These were some of the moments captured by my classmates while rehersing. For some people they feel very cheap playing Harmonium and felt proud to play Keyboard but it was reverse to me that I love to play Harmonium instead of Keyboard. I don’t know but its voice used to touch my heart when someone played it correctly.I don’t know whether I was was doing right or not but I didn’t listened  anyone and kept on doing what I liked. I don’t  have knowledge at that time what to practice but still used to keep on increasing my skills in music.
 

Just used to practice Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa and then used to repeat it in Alankar. I have that much confidence in my mind that I used to make tunes on the spot in the Harmoniun what the people used to recite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chandigarh, Punjab/Haryana, India
Saurabh Kandwal was born on 12th September 1993 to Mr C.P.Kandwal and Mrs. Vidya Kandwal in the city of Chandigarh, Punjab. Saurabh performed on the satge for the very first time at the age of twelve when he joined the school group on stage to play keyboard. Then on, he accompanied his school music teacher for various singing assignments. He spent his childhood in Chandigarh and did his schooling at St Peters Secondary School, Chd till 2005 and then from DAV Public School, Chd till 2011. In his teenage he participated in several music competetions . He started his journey in learning music professionally on August 18, 2011 at the age of eighteen from Sh Murlidhar Ji. He likes every singer but mainly follows his idol Sonu Niigaam Ji. His musical journey does not have any achievements, the journey has started yet and he just prays God to give him the knowledge of SUR so that he can impress his listeners with his charming voice and Maa Saraswati too. His aim is to be a successful playback singer and composer. Keep blessing and supporting this little star, he just wants your wishes. To know more about him just log on to www.saurabhkandwal.blogspot.com

Followers