Pages

“Struggle” the word has its own definition for every person, some people may have their common definition but not true with all people. For some person struggle means to achieve their goals, dreams, desires. It happens that if we are engaged in the activities like Singing, Dancing and Acting we need to struggle in order to become successful in that field. In this blog I have tried to express my life, craze, devotion and love towards singing. I just need your blessings and love to become successful in my life and when I’ll get success that day I will say that my struggle is finish.

Hope that I may be successful in conveying my emotions and felling to you all I need is just your blessings and love.

I'm am a simple man leading a complicated life with lotz and lotz of dreamz, having a set up in my mind to become a successful person in my life, giving all that worthy happiness to my family that includes my Father(Mr C.P.Kandwal), my Mum (Mrs Vidya Kandwal) and my younger brother (Master Shubham Kandwal).

I always wish to have every morning as a new life which may give you a chance to lead different aspects, and also provide you an oppourtunity to deal different situations daily. I belong to a lower middle class family and have a passion of singing and further i would aslo like to become a great composer, singer and a music director. I have not taken any training of this subject but still have little knowledge of and would like to present it on this blog . I wolud like you people to become a follower of this blog and tell me your comments and valueable guidence to me.I will put my songs as much i keep on recording them and you all can see them. This is all your blog and i'l make it accordingly as your demands so take an initiative step to help me and my singing..

Friday, September 3, 2010

Life played very misty roles in my life as I was in XII when I started doing shows, events and my participation increased in such activities like singing, my concentration in studies kept on decreasing, I too was not tensed about my courier and was just doing what my heart was saying. My father and mother used to guiding me everyday, every time and was telling me the truth of the wild world and was telling you to build up on my own…but it was only my fault that I was unable to understand what they actually wanted to say to me. I was usually scolded in small-small things as my result was not too effective so that I may win their heart. I was left with no option so that I must convincer them with me, it was the time I was leading my life myself without any support from my home as well as other people, I just had belief in the GOD and keep on sharing all my problems with him.
I wanted to learn music but due to my family conditions I was not able to fulfill what I wanted. I was too fond of it that I started playing keyboard (Piano) without any guidance but I will give its credit to my God who was guiding as well as helping me how to strike the correct note and how to maintain flow in song. Many people asked me that from where do you take your music classes…?? And when I used to reply them that I have not taken any music classes… then their expressions were to be seen… I mean to say they all used to get a little shock and appreciated my confidence.
Each time I used to get a chance to explore my talent to the audience, I was usually appreciated by a huge round of applause and good comments by the respected judges.
My parents don’t like such kind of a participation as they had a strong belief that a good courier is made by leading a hard life and getting good marks, they usually did not supported me comparing the parents of other children’s in such activities. Every time I had to go alone in and event. When I used to go to give auditions, I might see other contestants with their parents supporting them every time, all others had reached their in the morning waiting outside the auditions centers for their turn, but I was even sometime stopped to give auditions or to participate in some events.
I was disappointed usually when I want to participate in some auditions to explore my talent but not had an chance to give because every auditions mostly charge 500 rupees, sometime I had to give false reasons to my friends and my teaches because of such reasons in my singing sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chandigarh, Punjab/Haryana, India
Saurabh Kandwal was born on 12th September 1993 to Mr C.P.Kandwal and Mrs. Vidya Kandwal in the city of Chandigarh, Punjab. Saurabh performed on the satge for the very first time at the age of twelve when he joined the school group on stage to play keyboard. Then on, he accompanied his school music teacher for various singing assignments. He spent his childhood in Chandigarh and did his schooling at St Peters Secondary School, Chd till 2005 and then from DAV Public School, Chd till 2011. In his teenage he participated in several music competetions . He started his journey in learning music professionally on August 18, 2011 at the age of eighteen from Sh Murlidhar Ji. He likes every singer but mainly follows his idol Sonu Niigaam Ji. His musical journey does not have any achievements, the journey has started yet and he just prays God to give him the knowledge of SUR so that he can impress his listeners with his charming voice and Maa Saraswati too. His aim is to be a successful playback singer and composer. Keep blessing and supporting this little star, he just wants your wishes. To know more about him just log on to www.saurabhkandwal.blogspot.com

Followers